The work that we do would not be possible without the generosity of our donors. While we had to put some of our on-site programs temporarily on hold during the COVID-19 crisis, we are now back in full swing with regularly scheduled events and programs at our Outdoor Learning Center, the Hawthorne Avenue Urban Farm, and school partner gardens.
- Our in person opportunities include the monthly Second Saturday Family Adventures and Family Fun in the Kitchen (featuring local Chef Afi!)
- Throughout the year, we mentor high school and college students who work and learn alongside Conservancy staff.
- While we had a bountiful growing season, we are now busy planning for the 2024 growing season.
- We have donated hundreds of seeds and seedlings to community organizations and gardeners throughout Newark and will continue to do so.
- The Plot It Fresh program will soon be accepting applications from the local community so they can plant crops in their raised garden beds.
- Our educators welcome school groups of all ages to our Urban Environmental Center to participate in fun and informative field trips.
Your tax-deductible gift helps us to continue operations leaves a lasting impact on New Jersey's urban communities.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!