Greater Newark Conservancy offers hands-on, inquiry based environmentally themed programs. The Conservancy’s professional staff is a partner in educating your students.
Our programs increase student enthusiasm, comprehension and retention of key concepts across your school’s curriculum. Whether you visit us at the Conservancy’s Judith L. Shipley Urban Environmental Center, at one of our urban farms, or schedule one of our Reverse Field Trips to your classroom, we will work with you to meet your classroom needs.
All Conservancy Education Programs:
- are correlated to Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.
- are tailored to student cognitive development.
- are designed using the environment as an integrated context for multi-disciplinary learning.
- can be adapted to meet special needs.
- run rain or shine, unless otherwise noted.
Registration (pre-registration required)
$150 for Pre-K and Kindergarten Programs / Minimum 15 students
$250 for Grades 1-12 Programs / minimum 25 students
Larger groups can be accommodated upon request.
For a complete list and description of all Education field trips click here.
Call (973) 642-4646 to reserve your date.