Our Farm Stand is now OPEN for the 2023 season! Come visit us at our many locations!
- Thursdays at Hawthorne Avenue Farm (446 Hawthorne Ave) from 4-7pm
- Every other Wednesday at the Urban Environmental Center (32 Prince St) from 4-7pm
Farmers Market (includes local artisans, entertainment, and activities)
- First Wednesday each month at our Prince Street location from 4-7pm
- Third Saturday each month at the Hawthorne Avenue Farm from 9am-4pm
NEW DAYS AND LOCATIONS!!
- Farm Stand every Monday at University Hospital (90 Bergen) from 11:30am-2:30pm
- Farmers Market every second & fourth Tuesday at Harriet Tubman Square from 4-7pm; in partnership with Audible
Each year thousands of pounds of produce are grown at our Hawthorne Avenue Farm and hydroponic greenhouse. Our urban agricultural sites produce, quite literally, tons of fresh fruits and vegetables each year right here in Newark's South Ward. All our delicious goods can be purchased at our mobile farm stand, which travels throughout Newark to connect residents with healthy food options.
Our mobile farm stand season operates from July to October (subject to change based on weather and produce availability). Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the most up-to-date information on weekly produce availability, pop-up markets, and weather-related postponements.
We’re very excited to partner with the Urban Agriculture Cooperative to offer online ordering and pickup through their Cooperative Market program! The online store is open Thursday through Monday. Produce will be available for pickup at several locations, including Greater Newark Conservancy's Urban Environmental Center. Order from the Cooperative Market here.